I don’t care if colors clash. Personality should be reflected in a house.” – Jane Pritchard, Designer.
Every homeowner has their own personality adorned on their walls with paint colors that suit their lifestyle. As a homeowner, have you ever noticed how color has the power to affect your own particular mood? When considering bedroom paint ideas, the perfect color combination will make a huge difference in how you feel. So, choose colors that make your feel good.
Choose Toronto’s #1 Painting Company to create Magic
In the Greater Toronto Area, Painting Contractor Toronto, has developed and grown its reputation of providing memorable lasting impressions with the bristles of a paint brush. We believe that you only get one opportunity to make a great first impression and we work hard to make it right.
How to pick a Color for the Bedroom Walls?
Although there are rules of what colors are best for the bedroom spaces, each person has their own tastes and preferences. You may be attracted to unexpected colors whose qualities you may need more in your life. The decision of paint colors is totally up to you. Forget the traditional, pick colors that you would love to adorn your walls with.
Painting your bedroom is a way to elevate your bedroom’s style and design principles. It is the most personal space in your home, so let the colors that you love be your guide. Before the paint application begins consider what mood you want to convey.
- Orange is not the obvious choice, and is more out of the norm. But this vibrant hue allows you to express yourself as a couple with confidence. Often, homeowners choose it to give a young look to the home.
- Dark blues are a productive, efficient color choice. But, it can be counterproductive for a small room. Painting Contractor Toronto can create an ascent wall for you with blue and paint the rest of the room with a lighter shade to give it a unique feel.
- Green is the primary color in nature. Usually represents a fresh start and growth, the color of choice as a way to rejuvenate the bedroom environment.
- Light purples, primarily used to enhance compassion. It can be good option for walls.
- Light blues to promote a sense of tranquility, harmony, a warm welcoming color.
- Aqua blues to inspire the feeling of inner peace. It is ideal if you want to have feeling of vacationing. It will convey the feeling of a peaceful retreat.
Choose Colors for the Kids’ Bedroom
So do you have a little girl in your family to think of? Does she like fairy tales? The use of whimsical, fairy- tale Princess themed colors are just what the walls need. The walls are the canvas to creating masterpieces. Pink is usually the color of choice, and contrast it with light violets. If your daughter is a fan of the ocean, a nautical theme can work fine as well.
A boys’ room is also full of endless possibilities. Adorn their walls with their favorite team’s colors. Create a super hero themed wall. If he likes art, you can paint a part of the wall with blackboard paint. Have your kids be involved in the painting renovation process. And, remember to focus on their choices.
A Unique Bedroom Painting Concept
An innovative part of the design is to also paint the ceilings in the bedroom spaces. Painting your bedroom ceiling can create a unique, visual presentation. The main objective is to create conversation pieces.
The application of paint is one of the easiest ways to transform your home environment into something beautiful. Whatever you desire in any of your bedroom spaces, the professionals at Painting Contractor Toronto will come up with a particular color scheme that will be both warm and inviting.
Our canvas is your walls, where we create unique transformations that you and your family can enjoy for a lifetime. We proudly serves Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area communities and help homeowners in creating a perfect bedroom space.
Call on (647) 847-4049 to book an appointment. We will help you with color consultation and ensure that the bedroom looks straight out of your dream.